You know that uneasy feeling when a website finally loads, but it looks really old? An outdated, clunky, or difficult-to-navigate website can lead users to ‘bounce’ off your page quickly. Your ‘bounce rate’ is based on the percentage of visitors who navigate away from your website after only viewing one page. If your site is up-to-date, sleek, beautiful, and easy-to-use there is a higher likelihood of users sticking around and clicking through multiple pages on your site.
Why Should I Update My Website?
- Good for SEO
- Making regular updates to your website helps improve SEO, or search engine optimization. This leads search engines to ‘crawl’ your website with the goal to move your website up in organic search results.
- Improved bounce rate
- A better bounce rate means users are staying on your website longer and visiting more pages. The more time users spend looking through your site, the more opportunities they have to find something they’re interested in.
- Keep users interested
- No one wants to visit an ugly, old website or wait too long for it to load. Keep your users engaged by making updates to ensure your website is beautiful and up-to-date.
- Specials & promotions
- Everyone likes a deal. Making regular updates to your specials and promotions page creates an incentive for users to keep coming back. The more people visit your website, the better!
- Staying relevant
- Making updates to your website helps you to stay relevant. Not only will this help keep your brand fresh in people’s minds, but staying relevant also opens up new and exciting opportunities.
Call us at 603-458-2704 or visit our website to learn more about our custom website solutions!