When you’re running a business, time matters. When you’re running a small business time really matters. Finding ways to automate your business is more applicable and easier to pull off for small companies. Running your own business can be extremely time-consuming, so you need all the help and organization you can get! Read on to learn some helpful ways to automate your business.
How to Automate Your Business
- Email blasts
- Scheduling email blasts helps let your clients know what’s new with your business and what they should get excited about! It’s a great way to get in contact with new and existing clients.
- Schedule your social media
- Instead of trying to remember every little post that you want on your social media accounts this month, why not plan out your month ahead of time? With apps such as Buffer you can plan out your month in advance and not have to worry about it, which definitely helps save time.
- Accounting automation
- There are so many software options for accounting automation, including Intuit and FreshBooks. With a small company, it helps to save time anywhere you can and automating banking tasks can help a lot.
- Automated lead tracking
- Software such as Salesforce and Zoho can help track your leads. In a small company, it’s important to stay on top of relationships and interactions with customers as well as potential customers. A good CRM (customer relationship management) tool helps keep everything organized and keeps all your lead information in one spot, saving you so much time.
- Customer service automation
- Scheduling appointments isn’t always easy and it can become immensely time-consuming. Free up time in a small business by automating your customer service! With software like Doodle, your customers can make their appointment online and it gets added to your calendar automatically to help you stay more organized.
Call us at 603-458-2704 or visit our website to learn more about what we can do to help improve the health of your online presence!